- Year round ventilation and the optimum indoor temperature – integral sensors and automatic control adjusts fan operation to maximise heat recover or summer cooling.
- Cures condensation dampness – PIV removes humidity from the air, preventing mould growth and controlling dust-mite allergens.
- Improves indoor air quality – indoor pollutants from cooking and cleaning are removed while outdoor pollutants including traffic fumes, pollen and Radon gas are kept out.
- Meets Regulations – meets Part F & L of Building Regulations as a low-energy ventilation strategy.
- Intelligent heat recovery – twin sensors optimise energy-efficiency
- Low power consumption – additional heat can help lower household energy usage
- Easy installation and very low maintenance – filter clean or replacement every five years
- Optional boost switch – when additional ventilation is required
- Health benefits – clinically proven to help allergy and asthma sufferers.
- 5 year warranty – for peace of mind.
Drimaster 365 Loft Mounted Unit
Out of stock
Out of stock
Drimaster365 is a unique low energy, loft mounted Positive Input Ventilation system providing year round whole home ventilation that can help to heat or cool the home, whist curing condensation dampness and improving indoor air quality.
The unit is totally automatic and intelligently decides what location to supply the air from. This is particularly useful in warmer weather when a conventional unit would have switched itself off due to high loft temperatures. During colder months, if the temperature in the loft is warmer than that in the home the Drimaster365 will increase its airflow automatically and deliver even more free heat into the home, reducing energy bills.